Now that summer is upon us once again, we are sure the pool will be getting more use. Just so you know, the pool is cared for on a weekly basis by our contractor to ensure the PH balance is correct and it is kept pristine for your use. Please remember these few rules when using the pool:
- There is NO lifeguard on duty, so you must swim at your own risk.
- No glass bottles or containers or BBQ pits allowed in the pool area.
- No loud noises after 10pm.
- Children and guests must be accompanied by an adult resident at all times.
- No pets in pool area.
- No diving.
- You must keep the gate closed at all times.
To obtain a key to the pool area, please contact the Project Manager at (281) 556-5111.